Warner Retail Team
Mindy Korth is accomplished in all sectors of the investment real estate community including office, medical office, retail, datacenters, high-finish industrial, commercial land and unique projects across metropolitan Phoenix and nationally. As a 40-year veteran, Mindy has completed transactions totaling more than 25 million square feet and more than $3.1 billion in value. She currently sits on the Balsz Community Education Foundation board of directors. Mindy was recognized as the Big Deal Office Sales Broker 2012 by AZRE Magazine, has been honored as the NAIOP AZ Investment Broker of the Year five times and Broker of the Year 2010 through 2012 by Commercial Executive Magazine. She is a member of ICSC, ULI, NAIOP, AZCREW and various local industry associations.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
As Executive Vice President, Mindy Korth is accomplished in all sectors of the investment real estate community, including office, medical, retail, high-finish industrial, commercial land and unique projects across Arizona and nationally. Mindy spends her time identifying opportunities, executing client strategy, establishing relationships and coordinating financial analysis and due diligence.
Her wealth of industry, market and financial intelligence provides clients with the information they need to make informed decisions and successful transactions. Mindy has closed more than 25 million square feet totaling more than $3.1 billion.
A 35-year veteran of commercial real estate services and TrammellCrowCompany/CBRE alum, Mindy’s previous positions include Financial Manager, Director of Property Management and Certified Public Accountant. She has been involved in each aspect of real estate, including new and rehab development, financing, structuring deals in the capital markets, leasing, management, site selection, network planning, acquisitions and dispositions programming, underwriting / financial analysis and brokerage.
- NAIOP Investment Broker of the Year: 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2013
- Nominated NAIOP Investment Broker of the Year: 2003- 2005, 2008-2010, 2012, and 2014-2019
- Commercial Executive Magazine Broker of the Year: 2010, 2011 and 2012
- AZRE Big Deal Office Sales Broker: 2012
- AZRE People to Know: 2008, 2009, 2011,
- Phoenix Business Journal: Who’s Who of the Decade-2010 and Power Player-2007
- Colliers-Arizona Top 15 Producer – 2014, 2016-2019
- Colliers Everest Club Top 10% Producer Nationally – 2019
- CBRE-Phoenix Top 20 Producer – 2007-2013
- Top Producing Team in Phoenix Overall, Trammell Crow Company: 1996-2006 (#2 in 2004)
- Trammell Crow Company National Top 50 Producer – 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2006
- Balsz Community Education Foundation Board Member
- Coordinator of Parenting Classes using Jean Illsley Clarke’s researched materials
- Social Venture Partners of Arizona Member
- Eight Arizona PBS Community Advisory
Former Board Member (Past Chair, 2010-2012)
- Discovery Triangle Development Corporation Founding Board Member (Vice Chair, 2017)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Accounting Major
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Associate Broker’s License
Find An Expert
Connect With Our Specialists
Join Our Network
Stay up to date with the latest Commercial Real Estate Investment Market Trends & Opportunities nationwide.