Iron Horse Shopping Center
- Property was in receivership and scheduled for an early January Auction.
- Seller gave us 3 weeks to sell the asset to avoid the Auction.
- Could not fully expose the asset to the open market.
- Property was distressed but pricing expectations were strong.
- Had to find and deliver with a buyer during the winter holiday.
- Positioned the property to three buyers.
- Leverage national teams’ relationships.
- Utilize local team to tell the local story.
- Position the offering as exclusive.
- Received two offers within a one-week period.
- Sold the asset in 21 days without any price reductions or listing extensions.
- Delivered for a top client during the holidays.
- Took over the leasing of the property and helped stabilize and execute on the properties business plan.
Key Colliers Services
- Colliers Institutional Services
- Colliers Private Capital Services
- Colliers Single Tenant & Portfolio Disposition Services
- Colliers Retail Leasing Services
- Colliers Property Management Services
- Colliers Debt & Equity Services
- Colliers Valuation & Appraisal Services
- Colliers Marketing & Client Services
More Success Stories
Institutional Seller with strong expectations. Not main and main within the market. Restrictions on fully marketing the asset. Short timing to sell the property. Record cap rate for the Pacific Northwest. Sold to an exchange buyer off market that was based in Beverly Hills. Delivered again for one of our top clients. Help us take the top spot for grocery sales in 2020.
Top performing Kroger grocery store coupled with Kmart anchor on eve of bankruptcy. Underperforming shop tenant performance and new development competition. Northward market migration and residential growth. How to get value for Kmart space with limited prospects to backfill 100,000 SF. Kroger controlled redevelopment via site plan modification approvals.
High seller expectations for REO asset at excellent location near high-performing regional mall. Second generation replacement anchors HH Greg & Gander Mountain lacked credit. Functional obsolescence of enclosed mall shops resulted in under-performance. Outdated movie theater lacked credit, but required significant LL renovation contribution. High expectations based on quality of location but encumbered by current leases. Vintage physical plant was dated with deferred maintenance.
Find An Expert
Connect With Our Specialists
Join Our Network
Stay up to date with the latest Commercial Real Estate Investment Market Trends & Opportunities nationwide.